UC Davis Brewing Program at the University of California, Davis, will host the 23rd North American Barley Researchers Workshop and 43rd Barley Improvement Conference on September 22nd - 24th, 2022 at the UC Conference Center.
The conference / workshop organizers are Dr. Glen Fox, Anheuser-Busch Endowed Professor of Malting and Brewing Sciences, UC Davis Department of Food Science and Technology, and Dr. Harmonie Bettenhausen, Director of the Center for Craft Food and Beverage at Hartwick College, New York.
There will also be a pre-workshop brewing course for students on September 21, 2022. Please contact email@example.com for the link to register.
Registration for the conference is now closed.
- Early Bird Student Enrollment Fee: $350 before August 8th. Contact Kelly Scott firstname.lastname@example.org for the Coupon Code to get this price.
- Early Bird Non-Student Enrollment Fee: $400 before August 8th.
- Regular Enrollment Fee: $450 on August 8th and after (for all persons)
- Poster Submission Guidelines (PDF 143 KB) (upload link emailed via email list 9/15/22) All posters must be submitted by September 9th.
Lodging and Transportation
- Information for Visitors (from UC Food Safety website) - Airport, ride-sharing apps, shuttles, restaurants, lodging, and more.
- Hyatt Place UC Davis - $189 per night, includes breakfast. (Closest hotel; right next to event venue.)
- Aggie Inn - $151 per night, includes breakfast. (Second closest hotel to event venue; a 13-minute walk away.)
- Best Western University Lodge - $160 per night; includes contintental breakfast. (Third closest lodging - a 15-minute walk away.)
- Yolo County Visitor's Guide to Davis Lodging - list of all lodging in Davis.
Also, don't miss: